Bulk Milk Coolers (BMC) are used for chilling the milk at the milk collection centers. After completing the chilling cycle, it is essential to clean the BMC and other milk equipments with hot water.
Required water is heated by using gas geysers or by using the electrical heaters. The findings from survey of dairy industry reveal that every month 600 kWh of additional energy is required for heating water at one milk collection center. At the national level this quantity of energy consumed is very large which cannot be simply neglected. This additional energy consumed for water heating is completely saved by using Heat Recovery Unit (HRU).
It is advised to use the heat recovery system wherever possible to increase the energy efficiency of the refrigeration system.
- Rust resistant outer body made of AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Insulated layer in the body ensures minimal Heat Loss
- Capable to generate 50 Liter Water up to 65°C in one run cycle
- Connected in line with the Compressor
- Utilizes the waste Heat from the BMC’s Condensing Unit
- Design developed and tested in IIT, Kharagpur
- Does not impose any load to existing system neither takes additional power
Free Hot Water saving on running Cost of Electric Geysers
Increases the efficiency of the Condensing Unit Reduces
the total Power Consumption up to 20%
Enhances Profitability of the Dairy
Modular arrangement can be added on existing BMC’s
One Year Warranty